[Hellsgate] Greetings and Salutations

Anthony Schienschang anthony.schienschang at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 06:59:24 PDT 2015

SPC Rinella,

Thank you for your interest in our local group! You will find that our
Stronghold is very military friendly and understands the unique challenges
that come with it.

In addition to our regular Thursday practices, we also have regular Arts
and Sciences nights and research/persona development nights. If you have
any other questions  we look forward to helping you out.

In service,
Ld. Cataldo Querini
-or-
[SSG(R) Schienschang <- Proof that we understand the military]