[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 4/13/2015 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 19:57:40 PDT 2015

We will be hosting Open Shop on Monday night 4/13/2015 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.   "We" means Maelgwyn this week since Willoc will be in Austin running the Bryn Gwlad business meeting.  We will start with a fighting technique lesson and then come inside for venison stew.  The upstairs craft area will be available for those doing their doublet-making workshop homework.  The next workshop session will be April 20th. We plan to make elbow and knee cops, archer helms and whatever else you want to work on. Bring your projects and come join us!
 We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.