[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 4/20/2015 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 10:52:05 PDT 2015

We will be hosting Open Shop on Monday night 4/20/2015 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.   "We" means Willoc this week since Maelgwyn will be in a meeting at the library.  We will serve a roast chicken so come hungry.   Willoc intends to offer a short project planning class at about 7, followed by session 2 of the doublet-making workshop.  Doublet-makers should bring their tapes and patterns and cheap fabric for mock-ups. Bring your armour plans, projects and your imagination and come join us!
 We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.
Maelgwyn and Willoc