[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 4/27/2015 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 20:25:19 PDT 2015

We will be hosting Open Shop on Monday night 4/27/2015 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.   "We" means both of us this week!  Alexia is bringing lasagna so come hungry.   Willoc will offer session 3 of the doublet-making workshop:  Assembly.  Doublet-makers should bring their patterns, cloth and mock-ups. For everyone else, bring your armour plans, projects and your imagination!
 We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.
Maelgwyn and Willoc