[Hellsgate] Gate Classes

Bryn Gwlad Treasurer bgtreasurer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:30:03 PDT 2015

Greetings to my Fair Barony and Steadfast Stronghold!

A gentle reminder that tomorrow I will be teaching a gate class at PiP! If
you are able to attend, please bring a chair, pen, and paper. I will have
examples and you may wish to take notes.

If you are unable to attend tomorrow, I will be holding another gate class
next Tuesday at Pip as well.If necessary, I can hold another gate class on
Monday of next week as well, location to be determined. If you are in need
of Monday's gate class, please contact me to let me know.

Always in Service.
--
Lady Kessaundra Haas
Exchequer to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad