[Hellsgate] Arts and Sciences night this week!

Seneschal of Hellsgate seneschal at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 14 12:33:23 PDT 2015

Greetings!
I would like to remind everyone about our monthly A and S night tomorrow at
the Copperas Cove Library.
This month's theme is bring what you are working on. This is a great
opportunity for our newer members to get great ideas from some of the
things you are working on. It is also a great opportunity to deploy the
hive mind for that one sticky part of your project. And a great time for
visiting!
Our normal meeting time is 8 to 10 p.m., however since it is a project work
night, the library will be open at 5 p.m. for anyone who wants to maximize
their time.
Have a pattern that needs drafting or cutting out? The tables at the
library are great for that. There will also be extra sewing machines and
armor making stuff for those who need to use them.
Don't have a project? No problem! The Stronghold has several loaner armor
and garb projects lined up that only need a willing pair of hands to
finish.
Please come out and support Cecily MacBean as our new Arts and Sciences
Minister.  You will be getting more information from her about other A and
S opportunities.

Thank you and see you all tomorrow!

Brigitta von Eisenach