[Hellsgate] Information about Round Table

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 22:49:29 PDT 2015

All,
Here's some information for Round Table:
The schedule can be found at: http://www.ansteorra.org/Roundtable/
In general, Local Officer Meetings begin at 9:30-10:00.  GOofS Open Meeting
ends at 5pm.

There is only one lunch spot within walking distance - Wich-Wich - but
plenty just Northwest of the campus, and we have 12:00-1:30 to eat.

I know most folks are day-tripping it, so if you'd like to meet up for
dinner on your way home, I'll recommend Spring Creek Barbeque, 13125 South
Freeway, Burleson, TX 76028.  It's about an hour south on I-35W, just north
of Burlson (Exit 38?), and has excellent reviews.  First one there, please
ask for a large table.

--
In Service to the Barony,
Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig,