[Hellsgate] Open Shop on Monday night in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 16:22:10 PDT 2015

There will be an Open Shop on Monday night 5/11/2015 at our home in Copperas Cove from 6:30 to 10 PM.  Unfortunately, neither of us will be there.  Fortunately, Tobias has volunteered to keep the doors open and act as guest-host while Willoc is in Austin running the business meeting and Maelgwyn is driving to Arlington for a seminar.  Willoc should return late in the evening. Bring your armour plans, projects and your imagination!
 We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.
Maelgwyn and Willoc