[Hellsgate] Princess Bride Demo - Temple

Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger tinysteger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:51:54 PDT 2016

Greetings to the Populace of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad and Stronghold of
Hellsgate!

I Lord Stephan Wilhem Steger bring thee well wishes, and an invitation to
partake in sharing our dream with those poor unfortunates whom can only see
a glimpse of it through stories.

The Alamo Draft house from Dallas Fort Worth will be hosting a charitable
showing of the Princess Bride in Temple, and I have secured permission to
hold a demo prior to the showing. It will be August 19th at the Cultural
Activities Center  (CAC) located at 3011 N. 3rd. St. Temple, TX. 76501

Members of the Stronghold plan on arriving around 4:30 PM for setup The
venue opens at 5:30 and we plan on a rotation of Rapier Combat, Armored
Combat, and Youth Combat until the show starts at dusk! We are also asked
to interact with the audience!

If you are able and willing to attend please do so! The screening is free
and there will be food trucks on site.

In service to the dream,
Stephan

In Service,
Ld. Stephan
Sie werden wie Gott, beide gut zu wissen, und das Böse