[Hellsgate] Geekfest Update

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Aug 5 08:48:18 PDT 2016

Greetings to the Gentle of our fair Stronghold. For those who were not
in attendance at Populace on Wednesday evening, here is the update for
Geekfest.

1. We will be getting 10 wristbands this year as part of out packet. If
anyone specifically wants one I need to know before Wednesday. After the
10 are gone, then we may purchase them at a discounted rate. Please pm
me if you would like to purchase one. Also deadline of Wednesday, that
way I can get monies needed from thos...e wanting them and pick up our
packet all at one time on Friday.
2. CTC Waivers are still up in the air. They will still be required
again this year, however as of this moment they are unavailable. So be
preapare to sign them day of.
3. Unlike previous years, due to the increase in groups/vendors this
year, each group is only getting two (2) meai tickets. So please plan
ahead for yourself for food. There will be food trucks on site and they
are usually very close to our site.
4. We did get a time slot for the Dance Guild to perform inside. That is
scheduled for 1-2 pm. in the Planetarium dome.
5. Set up on Friday must be completed before 6 pm. as the Convention
does actually start on Friday this year. For those arriving for
Saturday, set-up must be completed before nlt. 9:30 am.
6. Our demo times are both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday: 10-6 and
Sunday Noon-6.
7. There will be a water point available for both days. Also does not
hurt to bring some for your own use.
8. As per CTC Security rules all weapons whether rattan or rapier may
only be at the demo site. Otherwise they may only be carried from your
vehicle to the site or vice-versa. You cannot walk around the grounds or
building carrying your swords.
9. I will need assistance Friday afternoon to laod my truck and get
items to CTC for set-up.
10. If you plan to assist with loading or set-up or both please notify
Jean Raimbaut.
Any further updates or info will be posted as I get it.
In Service
Ld. Eric Bentbow.

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/516103795088723/permalink/1244808218884940/>