[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 12/05 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 15:34:37 PST 2016

 We will host Open Shop Night on Monday 12/05/2016 starting at 6:30 PM. This will also be a going-away party for Cataldo, Eufaemia and Mac.  We will start with pell work and other training activities at 6:30 and then continue with a brisket and bread dinner at 7.  Open shop will continue with  persona development, armour planning, armour making, leather hardening, clothing construction, weaving or other projects.    At 9:30 we will gather in the living room for some sing-along bardic.  Come on out and make things!
We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, Texas.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc