[Hellsgate] Populace

Seneschal of Hellsgate seneschal at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 6 18:41:18 PST 2016

Greetings to the Populace!

Wednesday night is our monthly meeting and I look forward to seeing
everyone there.
I would like to start this by thanking Lady Brigitta for her awesome
service to our Stronghold. She helped and orchestrated our growth as a
group and individuals.
As every leader is different I am no exception. If anyone has any concerns
or questions about anything please feel free to ask me. My phone number is
219-314-9359 feel free to call at any time. I do ask that you shoot me a
text saying who it is so I know to answer.
As for running populace, I will be sticking to an agenda. If you would like
to be added to the agenda please e-mail the seneschals email by 6:30 the
night of populace. If you approach me offline and ask to be added I will
add you but request that you e-mail as well. The only guarantee way to
ensure you are on the agenda is to e-mail. I will being allotting time
limits for discussions because of the tendency of our group (myself
included) to "squirrel" and beat a dead horse during discussions. I will
let you know how much time you are allotted when you email me your request.
I will attempt to publish the agenda on tuesday begore populace to both the
email list and facebook. Thank you for your support and again please feel
free to ask any questions you have.

Yours in Service,

Jean Raimbuet/Havaar Ericsson
Seneschal of Hellsgate