[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:26:03 PST 2016

Greetings to the Lists,

I just wanted to inform you of a change for Gulf Wars. Originally, I had
put out that there was not going to be an Early On List for this year.
Whelp, the Powers-That-Be have changed that fairly recently and have told
us that there will be an Early On List. So, if you have a need to be Early
On because you are working for a Group Land Agent or for another staff
member (Siege, Merchants, etc), please let your department head know that
you will be early on. They will let you know the information that they need
for the Early On List. The department heads will need that information ASAP.

Also, pre-registration closes in 16 days. Please get your registration done
as soon as you can. Go to http://www.gulfwars.org/index.php/registration
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gulfwars.org%2Findex.php%2Fregistration&h=xAQHeccc3AQFcbm-NJgist9-lXAvvkY33BNuIB7fnx2W9Cw&enc=AZN_mmicSiUNXo2PvTDSbW4anutEVQ2kKjfadx1TQpcJG5Na4iIU2iqcHKrIPgf28yqEX6CQAVM5MGxAg-dZEfgwL_lfCj_B1yGxbCSZxGlnEbBZgucJq6eq7iQ5qZmG89O5Bq7-B-lMCq8Q1l4pI3el3fwYV3xqr2iugb4ZEmOZ4Q&s=1>and
complete the invoicing process in order to pre-register.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

YIS,

Riddari Vilhjalmr Thursesprenger
(AKA Sir Liam Gordon)

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?