[Hellsgate] Monday Night Dinner with Bryn Gwlad/Hellsgate at Gulf Wars

Wyllow wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sat Jan 30 21:45:48 PST 2016

Monday night at Gulf Wars, Maelgwyn & Willoc's household (squires, students, etc) is hosting a dinner for the Barony/Stronghold, in the Bryn Gwlad encampment.
It is open to everyone camping with the Barony & Stronghold.  You are welcome, but not required, to bring your own potluck contribution.  Please DO bring your own feast gear!  We'll have a limited number of spare plates, cups, and silverware for guests.  (Dishwashing tubs will be available after dinner.)
Maelgwyn is planning Barley Stew (and a gluten-free batch), Willoc and the rest of the household is still consider options.  There will be small cider (nonalcoholic) & Atholl Brose (alcoholic), of course.

So, register with Liam, so we can claim land for Bryn Gwlad!

In service to the Dream
--Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig