[Hellsgate] Geekfest 2016

Michelle Buchmeier mdbuchmeier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:11:06 PDT 2016

Greetings unto the populace,

The Stronghold of Hellsgate is asking for your assistance with our largest
demo of the year. On August 12-14, we will be participating at the CTC
Geekfest. This year’s layout will be quite different than in years past. We
are going to set up a Medieval Village in the large field where we usually
set up the fighting.

We are asking for artisans to come and set up a display and/or teach a few
5 minute demo classes in the village. The idea is to still draw people over
to the demo area while the fighters are taking break. So far we have a
weaver ad a spinner. Ideally we would like to have as many artisans as
possible to give a broader sense of what the SCA truly entails. We will be
setting up “Medieval Village” with tents and pavilions for the artisans. If
you have one that you like to use please let us know. Guilds are of course
encouraged to participate as well and would be truly appreciated.

If you are interested in participating please either message me on Facebook
or via email at mdbuchmeier at gmail.com.

In Humble Service,

Lady Asta Bassadottir

(Michelle Buchmeier)