[Hellsgate] Clothiers Guild

Michelle Buchmeier mdbuchmeier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:24:15 PDT 2016

I am proud to announce that the Stronghold will be having its first
Clothier's Guild Meeting this Sunday!! We will start off by researching and
starting to put together garb for this fall's Bryn Gwlad Baronial in
September. This year's theme is Agincourt (English/French Hundred Years
war) We will start off with the French Garb focusing around Year 1415. This
will be looking at Houpelands, Cotehardies, Hose and Surcotes for both men
and women. Come for lots of fun and sewing even if you dont want to wear
themed garb for the event.
I aready have some pictures, articles and how to's so brig your supplies
and lets sew! My house is dog and cat inhabited ad child friendly.
The fun will start about 3pm. Bring snacks ad driks if you please.
425 Cottonwood Dr. Copperas Cove TX 76522

In Humble Service,
Lady Asta Bassadottir