[Hellsgate] Open Shop on Monday 3/28 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 17:55:55 PDT 2016

We will host an Open Shop on Monday 3/28 starting at 6:30 PM with fighting technique training and then pause for a shawarma-esque dinner at 7 pm.  Open shop will continue with armour assistance,  clothing construction, weaving or other projects.  Willoc will not be home so if you need her help you may want to wait a week, but otherwise come on over and make things!

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove, TX.  Contact us at (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions. Our house is cat inhabited and kid friendly.
Maelgwyn and Willoc