[Hellsgate] Open positions

Linda Knotts keyna at hot.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 18:29:32 PDT 2016

Heralds office has been filled.Keyna Solstice Herald

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Seneschal of Hellsgate <seneschal at hellsgate.ansteorra.org> Date: 3/22/2016  1:41 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Unknown <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Hellsgate] Open positions
Grettings!

Just as a reminder we have several open positions in Hellsgate. They are
the Hospitaler position and the Herald position. Also, Cecily (Bean) has
decided to step down as A and S minister to pursue other goals. So the Arts
and Science Minister position will be open until the May populace.
If you are interested in stepping up into a local office, please visit our
website, Hellsgate.Ansteorra.org to obtain an application, fill it out and
send it with the appropriate identification to the regional for the office
you are interested in ( solstice at herald.Ansteorra.org, southern@
<southern at moas.Ansteorra.org>moas.Ansteorra.org
<southern at moas.Ansteorra.org>, southern@ <southern at hospitaler.Ansteorra.org>
hospitaler.Ansteorra.org <southern at hospitaler.Ansteorra.org> ), to the B
and B  ( baron at bryn-gwlad.Ansteorra.org, baroness at bryn-gwlad ) and the
seneschal email (seneschal at hellsgate.Ansteorra.org)

Also I have had several speak to me about becoming a Minister of Children.
They are currently taking applications to become MOC at large so that they
have more bodies availible to have more activities at various events
throughout the southern region. For more information check out the MOC page
at Ansteorra.org or join the Minister of Children Ansteorra Facebook page.
This and all positions that work with children must have a background check
on file with SCA Corporate.

Lots of opportunities abound, where do you fit in?
New to the group and not sure what to do? Or perhaps one of the offices not
listed as open is the one you are interested in?
Get with that local officer and see if you can become their deputy and
learn the ropes, SP that you may take over at the end of their office.

Find your niche! Volunteering makes the group better for everyone!

In service,
Brigitta von Eisenach, seneschal