[Hellsgate] Calling all artisans and guilds!

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 19 10:52:43 PDT 2016

Greetings to the list,

In lieu of the December A&S night I would like to set and earlier date in
December to begin the process of brainstorming for an Artisan's group
project(s) to be utilized at or during Commander's Crucible for 2017. So,
please consult your calendar for the first two weeks of December and
provide a best date to meet. The meeting will be set based on 1) the most
common day of those responding, and 2) Availability of a meeting location.
Please submit your reply to me no later than October 31st at midnight.

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Stronghold of Hellsgate