[Hellsgate] October A&S reporting

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 28 17:19:15 PDT 2016

Greetings to the list,

The time has once again arisen to compile information for reporting on the
wondrous works the members of the Stronghold do for A&S! Please take a
moment to provide a short narrative of your individual work on projects for
the month and forward them to me for inclusion in my report. If you are a
guild principle please provide the same for your guild. Please remember to
include your SCA name & title if you have one or what you go by, so I can
ensue the proper spelling and attribution of your work.  Please forward
these by Wednesday November 2nd at 5 PM. Please do not reply, but instead
create a new email addressed to moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org

In service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts & Sciences