[Hellsgate] Tailors Association Meeting

Michelle Buchmeier mdbuchmeier at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:14:12 PDT 2016

Greetings Hellsgate!

It’s the 3rd Sunday of the month tomorrow, so that mean Tailor’s
Association will be meeting again! Since no one showed up for the last
meeting, we did not choose a new project to work on. Tomorrow’s meeting
will be another open project day.  Come and bring your sewing projects. We
have some resources if you don’t know what type of garb you want yet. Don’t
know how to sew? No problem, we have 2 machines so I can go over the basics.

My house is cat and dog inhabited and friendly. Meeting will be from
4pm-8pm.  Address is 425 Cottonwood Dr. Copperas Cove.

Lady Asta Bassadottir

MKA Michelle Buchmeier