[Hellsgate] Call for LPT Volunteers / update

Stephan tinysteger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 05:54:53 PDT 2017

Greetings to the list,

As we draw closer to LPT most of the needs have been filled save a few! I
am sure that Lady Brigitta will soon be asking for volunteers to set gate.
That leave me in need of a Volunteer to head the set up and tear down,
which should be somewhat minimal as we are using much of what is already in
place on site. This person will also need a few volunteers to assist in
this capacity and many hands make light work. I will know about a week in
advance if we can do set up the night before, which is most likely a yes so
long as the hall has not been booked for that day. I am very much looking
forward to this, and hope you are too!

In Service,
Ld. Stephan
Event steward