[Hellsgate] A&S tonight!

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 16 05:59:24 PDT 2017

Greetings to the list,

A short reminder that tonight in lieu of and A&S class we will be having a
round table for members to come together to discuss ideas, projects, issues
they may be having, etc. I would like to make this happen at least
quarterly and am basing it on a sort of tradition. Each year at Commander’s
Crucible, (or at least the ones I have been present for), I have seen us
come around the camp fire to share our aspirations for the future. Well my
friends, a dream without a plan of action remains but a dream. So come out
discuss, and let us see what leaps off the pages of our minds and into
reality!

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences