[Hellsgate] December reporting and A&S Night

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 1 08:34:20 PST 2017

Greetings Hellsgate!

It is time once again to send in the A&S report for last month, so please
if you would be so kind to send me a brief description of what you have
been working on and the same for your guild if you are its Principle.
Please have these to me no later than Monday December 4th at midnight a my
report is due on the 5th.

The December A&S night at 7 PM on 12-20-2017 will be a Bronze Casting Demo!
It will be held at the Baugh Center for the Visual Arts located on the UMHB
Campus at 812 Shine St in Belton. We will meet in Room 102 bottom floor
(Stairs and elevator available). Art Department Chair & Art Metals Teacher
Hershall Seals will be leading a demo on Sand casting with Bronze. Looking
forward to seeing you there!

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Minister of Arts and Sciences