[Hellsgate] Crucible

Erwin Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 6 06:05:01 PST 2017

Unto the good gentles of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send good
greetings. As I have commitments in another century starting today I
shall be absent from Populace this evening.
However there are some things as Steward of our annual Crucible event
that I would like to voice.
I know that there are many things going on for all of us, and that the
last weekend in March seeem a long time away. But it shall be upon us
before we know it.
As such I am in need of volunteers/work...er bees to make this occur in
a timely manner.
I am asking for volunteers for the following positions.
Gate Coordinator
Site set up Coordinator
Site set up team
Parking Coordinator
As we get closer to the date there may be other duties etc. that I will ask.
I would also like a new member who may be interested in Stewarding a
event in the future to volunteer to shadow myslef and Lady Asta as we
move forward with the event, to get some prior knowledge before doing
your first event.
There will be other updates as time marches forward.
In Service,
Lord Eric Bentbow.