[Hellsgate] A&S Night!

Minister of Arts & Sciences moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 15 06:17:28 PST 2017

Greeting to the list,

Just a quick reminder and one announcement. First remember tonight is A&S
night, and that the venue has changed to Fuddruckers in Killeen. The time
remains at 8 PM, but we may be experimenting with an earlier time at a
later date. So come on out and learn as Jon Gilbert teaches a class in
target arrow construction.

Due to the number of our populace attending Gulf Wars, I have made the
decision to forego A&S night in March.

We will resume in April when I will be giving a class on the grid drawing
technique. Attendants will need to bring a photocopy (because we will be
marking on it) of a picture sized to 5”x 7” a standard 12” ruler and #2
pencil I will provide the paper.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight!

In service to the dream,
Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger