[Hellsgate] Crucible

Erwin Simmons esimmons001 at hot.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 17:53:13 PST 2018

Greetings unto the good populace of Hellsgate and Bryn Gwlad. March has
arrived on the quickness of the wings of time. We stand 29 days from the
gates of Hellsgate swinging open for our annual event of Crucible. As
Steward of the event I am still looking for volunteers to assist with
things for the event.
For you newcomers to Hellsgate this is a great chance to join in and see
what it takes to make a event come together.

The areas that I still need assitance with are:

People to assist with set-up on Friday the 30th. And tear down on the 1st.

Scrolls still needed.
Chivalric Commander
Archery Commander
Youth Rapier.

If anyone is interested or has questions, please notify me or the
Co-Steward Asta Bossidottir.

Also Mistress Willoc has been gracious and volunteered if anyone is
interested in making or reheating a food for the pot-luck feast that she
will set up a dutch oven area. Those interested in this please contact
Mistress Willoc for the particulars.

Thank you
In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow.