ANSTHRLD - Some questions to which I responded:

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Tue Jul 21 19:59:39 PDT 1998

Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:

> On-line precedents are a good place to look for answers for rules
> questions -- erm, once you've checked the RfS themselves, and if you
> know what to search under.  (I have the on-line prec. as single ASCII
> files, which is much easier for searching.)

'scuse me?  How do I do that?

> B. Blazon and Spelling Changes must be requested if the error derives
> from an error on a Letter of Intent. Such changes should be included
> on a Letter of Intent for the consideration of the College of Arms
> just as if the submitter were in fact requesting a specific change to
> the name or armory.
>
> The Admin Handbook is a good place to look for "how can I" / "can I
> do" questions.
>
> (By the way, who is it?  I'd like to look at the entry and the LoAR.)

Hrabia Jan w~ Orzeldom. Apparently it should be on the honor point? I
got part of the question and asked to get it in writing on email so I
could decipher it.

> I hope inquiring minds have noted the research locations.  -- Not that
> I haven't been lazy and posted a question that 15 minutes of research
> might have answered, in the hopes that someone else might know off the
> top of their head.  And not that this list has a lot of traffic.

[head down, toes shuffling in the dirt] yes, sir.  I'll do better next
time, sir. What's my penance, sir?

AElfwyn (who tries hard not to be lazy but hasn't gotten the hang of
where to look yet)