ANSTHRLD - Some questions to which I responded:

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Tue Jul 21 14:23:51 PDT 1998

"I dunno; I'll find out."

1) Does augmentation count for differencing (my guess was no; said I'd
confirm it)?

2) If the augmentation was registered but did not indicate the location
adequately in the blazon, can it be fixed?  How?

3)  Someone has moved here from Calontir, where she says she was told
she could only have one name.  Is that possible, when the Administrative
Handbook states you can have a primary and an alternate?

4) She wants to register a second name and make it her primary name--can
she do that and retain any prior awards?

Inquiring minds want to know.

AElfwyn