ANSTHRLD - Hellloooooo. . . . .

Wolfger von Sibenburgen wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 12:23:45 PDT 1998

- ---Laron The Dark <laron at edumaster.net> wrote:

> Heloooo. . . it seems the list has been rather quiet
> lately. . . is everyone still yet alive.  Etienne. .
> are you out there?  Helooooooo. . . .
>
> Laron

Hello,

   Hmmm I guess we need a topic!

I have recently become the herald of Mooneschadowe. I am still in the
process of trying to find out what all I need. I have not recieved any
LoI's or LoAR's. Do I need to subscribe someplace or just need to let
some individual know?

Also, any suggestions on how to raise heraldic interest? At a recent
heraldry meeting, I had offered to help people to make painted
heraldic banners. I supplied paint, brushes and drawing. All they
needed was fabric and a passed device or badge. I had a grand response
of NOTHING! Is there anything I could have done differently?

This month I have posted a challenge in the shire. Anyone who can
produce a reasonable attempt of a blazon I will personally pay for a
name, badge, or device submission. The blazon is from the song "The
Herald's Complaint"

__A dove displayed on a billet chequey Or and Gules between two
cockatrices garbed in motley like a fool's, their feathers dimidiated
with a tree eradicated, limbed and fruited counter-compony.__

Admittedly not the easiest thing in the world to draw <grin>

Wolfger von Sibenburgen
Shire of Mooneschadowe
Ansteorra