ANSTHRLD - What do we need to know?

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Fri Aug 20 19:17:57 PDT 1999

> Dunno. (Who does?) Do PE/PaLs wander the Earth like Kane in "Kung Fu",
> doing good, righting wrongs, and expunging ugly armory? Or do they
> cover a particular territory's groups-sans-pursuivants?
>
> > We could also revive named titles in abeyance.  We've registered more
> > heraldic titles than most kingdoms; we can recycle.  I know Actuarius
> > is available; any others?
>
> That's what I would do, but it depends on how Lord Star wants to handle
> it. I registered a lot of titles when I was Star for *precisely* that
> purpose (among others).

>From what I've read in the Gazette it would be reasonable to conclude that
the PE/PaLs would be available as a resource to the regional and baronial
heralds where they live. I would also conclude that a PE that live in
Middleford (for this assume we don't have a herald) would be available to
assist the regional herald with heraldic business in Middleford and
surrounding groups.

Eirik