ANSTHRLD - Newbie question - "An Heraldic Alphabet"

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Dec 7 22:12:38 PST 1999

> A relatively large number of entries in the book (I
> got the 1996 paperback edition) are marked with an
> asterisk , but I can't for the life of me find noted
> anywhere what the asterisk is for.

I'm not certain anyone knows.  A few months back the asterisks
were discussed on SCAHRLDS, and we couldn't figure it out, either.
Congratulations on the find!
(Someone want to cover the inaccuracies for Andre?  I've forgotten
which they are.)

- - Teceangl
- --
      Conflict checker to knaves, knights, kings, and all between.