ANSTHRLD - Gazette

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Mon Feb 22 13:37:24 PST 1999

I started this with:
>>Has anyone else besides Baroness Hillary and myself had a problem with
>>this month's Gazette?  Specifically, it showed up in the mail sans
>>innards!!

Lady Mari replied:
>Seriously though, if no one down in your area got an intact copy, let me
>know and I'll photocopy mine for you.

To which I respond:
Thank you Lady Mari for your offer, but our new Star Herald - selfless soul that he is, has graciously offered to
copy his own Gazette and bring that to me!!  Indeed, at this very moment I'm having a reliquery constructed
to properly house such a graced piece of heraldic paperwork!!  Would that I -  a simple, ignorant, lowly herald
were worthy of such a great honor!!

{snicker!}

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate - Francois' backyard!