ANSTHRLD - There's a hole in my research library...

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Wed Feb 24 12:05:18 PST 1999

I am asking the list for assistance in documenting a name.

Feminine form; sound over spelling; region and time extremely flexible

Kiera McFhlannchaidh

1st element should be documentable as Irish (feminine of "Kiernan," no?)
2nd element posing most difficulty - early origin of "Clancy?"
                                                                   - derivative/variation of "McFhlanncaid?"

Any and all help would be... helpful!

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate