ANSTHRLD - Re: Just starting out

marsha.greene@mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Sun Jan 31 08:47:13 PST 1999

Your timing is perfect.  Since I don't know where you are living, don't
know if this would work for you, but you should try to attend the Heraldic
and Scribal Symposium (and more) that Westgate is holding on Feb. 20th, in
the Houston area (shameless advertising plug).  It would give you several
classes that would be helpful in getting started (Field Heraldry, the new
Submission Forms, Period Name constructions..etc), plus a lot of other
Heralds will be there, .. And they love to talk!    Check out the Feb.
BlackStar for details..
Baroness Hillary Greenslade, Autocrat
Westgate/Stargate/Ansteorra

Caitlynmew at aol.com on 01/31/99 08:15:10 AM

Please respond to heralds at Ansteorra.ORG