ANSTHRLD - conflict check

Wendy Erisman werisman at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:01:35 PST 1999

Greetings --

	I have a client who is trying out some redesigns of his device to resolve
a conflict problem. I have checked his ideas and found some problems, but I
wanted to get a reality check on my conflict calls and a second check on
the ones that seem clear.

1) Per chevron azure and argent, two alligators rampant contourny and a
tower counterchanged

Conflicts with: Catherine Ariel de la Cru
  Per chevron azure and argent, in chief two roses argent, barbed and
seeded proper, and in base a tower azure.

1 CD for change of type of half the primary charge group

2) Per chevron argent and azure, two alligators rampant contourny and a
tower counterchanged

Might conflict with: Dreiburgen, Barony of
  Argent, on a pile inverted throughout azure a tower argent.

Definitely one for changing number of primary charge group. Does he get a
second one for pile throughout versus per chevron?

3) Azure, a bend sinister between an alligator rampant contourny and a
tower argent

Conflicts with: Gwendwyn the Silent
 Azure, a bend sinister between a winged unicorn countersalient and a
bat-winged manticore couchant argent.

1 CD for change of type of secondaries

4) Argent, a bend sinister between an alligator rampant contourny and a
tower azure

Conflicts with: Thomas of the Isles
Argent, a bend sinister between a chair, back to sinister, and a roundel
azure.

1 CD for change of type of secondaries

5) Per bend sinister argent and Or, a bend sinister between an alligator
rampant contourny and a tower azure

No conflicts found

6) Per bend sinister azure and Or, an alligator rampant contourny argent
and a tower azure

No conflicts found

6) Per bend sinister azure and argent, an alligator rampant contourny
argent and a tower gules

No conflicts found

					Thanks, Gwenllian

HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra
werisman at mail.utexas.edu