ANSTHRLD - Compass Star

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 02:57:13 PDT 1999

Personally, I would tell the client that it just did not work and try for a
differet angle. My house, Midnight Sun, did not pass for its device, believe
it or not. Said it was too close to the Black Star of Ansteora (sorry to
early in the morning to spell it right hehe).

If I were the guy that checked them, I would have asked for more
documentation.

Alan McGuire