ANSTHRLD - Re: Lord Talon's name and ILOI0699

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 08:33:00 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/4/99 10:53:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
lord_talon at hotmail.com writes:

> Has anyone heard anything about my Name being submitted?

Lord Talon's name and device submission were included in the June ILoI, which
was forwarded to Obelisk Herald Etienne about midnight Tuesday night.

I can send the ILOI to those who are interested.  The Word 97 SR-1 takes only
a couple of minuetes with a 56K modem; the Word 6.0 / 95 says it will take 14
minutes.  Or I can ZIP them.  Reply privately if you want a copy, telling me
what version you can accept.

Kathri
kathri at aol.com