ANSTHRLD - Re: ANSTHRLD

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Sat Jun 5 17:05:35 PDT 1999

I was the herald who got to read the French reference we found Talon
in.  It is the 'cas-regime' form of the name 'Talo'.  see for comparison
Ivo/Ivon, Guy/Guyon, Hue/Huon.  I do not remember the reference since I
was just called over to read the French.

I am Breichiol map Lludd o Fannauc, commonly Mableth.