ANSTHRLD - Appropriate use of email; was Ker Megan

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 19:07:45 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/3/99 2:40:48 PM Central Standard Time, kobrien at bmc.com
writes:

<< Meant to sent that to Darius only. >>
But it's a good example of the appropriate use of email -- quick communication
which can save time and effort for everyone involved: submitter, local herald,
Kingdom CoH, and SCA CoA.

Vivant!

No, we don't yet have the technology to do this for everyone and every case.
But I think that's a stronger reason for using email when we can, so we'll
have time to handle other cases in other ways.

And for the record -- (yes, Star, I know, but Asterisk is my office until you
tell me different) -- I accept email for everything except submissions and
payments.  (Hmmm.... would we get more submissions if we accepted VISA and
MasterCard?  Online?  Hmm........)

Kathri