ANSTHRLD - Gulf Wars Heraldry

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 19:07:09 PST 1999

werisman at mail.utexas.edu writes:

<< Look for me, Mari, or Kathri at the event to tell you what the
 schedule will be. >>

I plan to be at Gulf Way by late Tuesday, operating out of the Stargate camp
and Heralds Point.  I already have a list of things that need to be done
without even counting consulting, accepting submissions, or voice heraldry.
Anyone for making templates for the heraldic artists?  How about transcribing
some old stuff to new forms?  Transcribing *new* stuff to forms?  If you don't
like these, let me know.  I got others.

Kathri

(Full-service heraldry means I can work all heralds all the time, right?)