ANSTHRLD - KWHS - planning Meeting

Ron Knight rknight at kumc.edu
Fri Mar 26 05:43:36 PST 1999

Greetings from Modar!

Hillary,

While I have only been to a few KWHSs over the years,
one of the things I liked best was when there was a
"common room" that was available 24 hrs just for
the Symposium people, so discussions could go on.  Heck,
at one, several of us were up all night talking and then
went out to breakfast. I've also been to one where that
space was not available, and you ended up with congested
areas where people were trying to do that, and space
just wasn't available, or what space there was, was
also available to non-SCA folk.

Just my thought.

Modar

#=#=#=#=#