ANSTHRLD - KWHS - planning Meeting

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Fri Mar 26 06:05:17 PST 1999

>While I have only been to a few KWHSs over the years,
>one of the things I liked best was when there was a
>"common room" that was available 24 hrs just for
>the Symposium people, so discussions could go on.  Heck,
<snip>

>Just my thought.

I agree with Modar.  The one KW that I have been to was in a hotel, with a
nice large lobby with comfortable chairs.  I'm not sure if we had
specifically asked to use that area, but we certainly did--it was large
enough that a couple different groups of people could congregate without
being in another group.  And it sure was fun seeing all the funny looks we
got as mundanes came to check into the hotel!

Aryanhwy
Opinicus Pursuivant, Midrealm