ANSTHRLD - March Gazette

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 01:04:12 PST 1999

darin_herndon at bswintl.com writes:

<<  I have
 encountered a problem with two of the device submissions which will
 require manual cut and pasting in order to produce the Gazette.  >>
Sheesh, Etienne, I'm sorry about this.  I'll ask about this to Gwenllian and
Mari and Francois and we'll try to work something out.

Can you get to the properties of the graphics that are problems?  Or to those
that work?  At this point I'm not sure what I sent you, so unless Mari
remembers exactly what she did, I'm not sure I'll know a correct device when I
see it.  Or do you know what you prefer?  BMP?  TIF?  Whatever?

I'm off to war, though I think you're the one caught in the trenches at the
moment.  Thank you.

Kathri
kathri at aol.com