ANSTHRLD - March Gazette

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Mon Mar 8 23:19:09 PST 1999

This note is primarily aimed at those of you who are not attending Gulf
War.  The earliest the March Gazette will mail is Tuesday night; it will
more likely mail on Wednesday.

Asterisk encountered some difficulties with the graphics (devices) for
this month's issue.  To her credit, she overcame these difficulties and got
me the file for publishing.  Also to her credit, she called me to verify that I
could read the files and work with them.  I tried several different tests on
the files and they appeared to work fine.  One thing I did not try was
printing those pages (I have no printer at home right now).  I have
encountered a problem with two of the device submissions which will
require manual cut and pasting in order to produce the Gazette.
Because these are actual submissions for this month, I must hold up the
Gazette until I correct this problem.

I apologize for any problems that this delay may cause.  If there are any
commentary groups which need copies of the ILoI earlier than this,
please e-mail me at "Obelisk at utulsa.edu" and I will forward four of the
five pages electronically (I cannot forward page three until I resolve this
problem).

If it were any section other than the ILoI, I'd do an errata next month to
catch up.

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Obelisk Herald