ANSTHRLD - Arrabella o/t Barren Plains

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 03:58:52 PST 1999

>From Kathri, Asterisk, come greetings and apologies.

In a message dated 11/1/1999 2:34:12 PM Central Standard Time, Arbalest
Herald Borek (Brent_Ryder at Stream.com) writes:

> I am here to retract a statement to the effect that 'Arabella of the Barren
>  Plains does not like to play with the Wastelands'.

This misinformation probably arose during the turnover from me to Borek about
returns and problems.  The turnover was more of a "dump" of paper and verbal
comments, so I'll be lucky if this is the worst.

Borek and Meadhbh, I never meant to say or imply this and I apologize for
whatever I said that sounded like this.  There was never anything in writing
that could be interpreted as any comment on the internal workings of the
people and shire of Wastelands.  Meadhbh, please convey my apologies to
Arabella and to the rest of the shire for creating an opportunity for
misunderstanding.  (It's not as if we don't have enough without my help!)

And *still* we don't have a byname for Arabella and Joanna!  All they want is
an English locative that goes with "Arabella" and "Joanna" and refers to an
overgrazed pasture.  Please help!

Kathri
Asterisk