ANSTHRLD - Grant question

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Fri Oct 15 12:04:13 PDT 1999

>Now I don't yet know what these are for or if thats all there is, this came
>from an old Ansteorran order of March, More info as I find it.

A summary of Calontir's awards (including images of award regalia) can be
found at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/jessa/calontir.html

The Grants of Arms awarded include:
Grants of Arms
The Hirth of Calontir: The Hirth is composed of two separate but equal
branches: the fighters, called the Iren-Hirth, and the archers, called the
Boga-Hirth. An individual may be a granted membership in both branches.
Members of the Hirth are known as Huscarls.
Order of the Calon Lily
Order of the Silver Hammer
Order of the Cross of Calontir

Mari