ANSTHRLD - Grant question

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 12:27:00 PDT 1999

> >So can some one tell me.. Just what are the practices of other kingdoms
> >concerning grant level awards?
> >
> >Darius

The practices of other kingdoms with respect to levels of awards, and indeed awards in general
vary drastically from one to another.  The only safe thing to say is that Ansteorra has the
most regular and structured system that I am aware of with basically three tracks leading from
non-armigerous up through the society wide peerages.

There was a series of articles in Tournaments Illuminated several years ago which discussed
the details of each kingdom's award structure at that time, there being more kingdoms now.  I
have included the link to the web site for those articles below.  I hope this proves helpful.

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/jessa/kingdoms.html

I actually have an interest in continuing this discussion, but this has been a very busy week
at work.

Sincerely,
Erc
henchman to Tadhg