ANSTHRLD - Precedence Question

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:20:13 PDT 1999

The Majority of the people I have spoken with have agreed to the point of
view that Vicars and Vicaress'March in the the place that would normally be
filled with the Baron and Baroness. It could be a very touchy situation if
the problem ever arose in an actual march! Any one want to ask Star
Principal and the Crowns to make an official ruling??

Darius