ANSTHRLD - The Gazette

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 06:10:03 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/19/1999 1:35:39 AM Central Daylight Time,
darin_herndon at bswintl.com writes:

> The ancient rite of placing your money in the hands of a power, in which
you
> must trust by faith alone, to get it where it should go (translation: give
it
> to the postal service with the right address and hope).

The right address is:

[Kathri / Katherine Constancia da Feltre / Asterisk Herald / none of the
above ]
Kay Flury
P O Box 2247
Houston Tx 77252-2247

One thing about the downtown Houston post office:  As long as the last two
lines are as given above, they don't care *what* you put above it.  They are
still delivering mail to the company that had this box before me, and I've
had it 12 years.

Kathri, Asterisk